(7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS)
DAY 01 Arrival at Jammu
Arrival from Jammu, our Tour Executive will pickup and welcoming you with welcome drink. From the Station / Airport it is a minimum of 02 hrs drive to the Holy Town of Katra. We will drive on the outskirts of the Jammu city and traverse across the Trikuta Hills to eventually arrive in Katra and check in Hotel. Take rest, enjoy the Dinner. Stay overnight at Hotel in Katra.
DAY 02 Katra
After an early breakfast. Proceed for Vasihno Devi a short drive to the base of the trek from here, we will begin our trek. The ascent is good and you will be meeting a lot of co-pilgrims on their way up. Situated at a distance of 12 kilometers, the Pilgrimage will take a whole day coming and going which also includes brief stops for rest. A popular belief holds that anybody who walks this Himalayan trail to her abode to ask for a boon rarely go back disappointed. After paying your obeisance in front of the deity, you will trek downhill. Reach the Hotel for rest and relaxation. Stay overnight at Hotel in Katra.
DAY 03 Katra- Pahalgam
After an early breakfast, check out from Hotel. Proceed for Pahalgam. The route traverses through the picturesque Mountain, in the mid way, we stop for a brief rest over a cup of tea / coffee. We will drive to Ramban that also serves as our next stop for lunch. From Ramban we will drive to Banihal and enter the 2.5 kilometer long Jawahar Tunnel that connects the valley of Kashmir with the rest of India. We will emerge from the other side to a warm sunny afternoon and continue our drive towards to Pahalgam. Reach the Pahalgam, check in Hotel take rest. Stay overnight at Hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 04 Pahalgam (Local Sight Seen) —Srinagar
After breakfast from Hotel. Then Proceed for local sight seen, in Pahalgam. You can trek or Hire ponies to the meadow at Baisaran (5 km). You can also Hire local car and visit Aru valley, Chandanwari and Betab valley. Then return back to car drive towards to Srinagar. In Srinagar you will check in the Houseboat. Stay overnight at Houseboat in Dal Lake.
DAY 05 Srinagar— Local Sight Seeing
After breakfast from Houseboat. Proceed for Srinagar (Local-Sight Seen).Famous Mughal Gardens With terraced lawns, cascading fountains, paint-box-bright flowerbeds with the panorama of the Dal in front of them – the three Mughal Gardens of Chesmashahi, Nishat and Shalimar are the Mughal Emperors’ concept of paradise and are today very popular places for picnics and excursions. Hazratbal Shrine and Shankaracharya Temple. In evening go for shikara ride. The Dal is famous not only for its beauty, but for its vibrancies, because it sustains within its periphery, a life that is unique anywhere in the world. The houseboat and Shikara communities have lived for centuries on the Dal, and so complete is their infrastructure on the Lake, that they seldom have to step on land! Doctors, tailors, and bakers – you’ll see them all in tiny wooden shops on the Lake, return back. Stay overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 06 Srinagar – Gulmarg
After an early breakfast, from Hotel. Proceed for Gulmarg, on the way you see Magam village, Tangmarg. Reach the Gulmarg, you can take a walk or hire ponies (Direct Payment) and visit the Famous Golf Course, St Marry Church and Rani Temple. Enjoy the Gondola (Cable car) ride which is highest in Asia. It has 2 phases. The first stage transfers from the Gulmarg resort at 2,600 m (8,530 ft) to Kongdoori Station in the bowl-shaped Kongdori valley. The second stage of the ropeway, which has 36 cabins and 18 towers, takes skiers to a height of 3,747 m (12,293 ft) on Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of nearby Afarwat Peak (4,200 m(13,780 ft). Day trip. Return back to Srinagar. Stay overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 07 Srinagar -Departure
Tour Ends..! After breakfast check out from Hotel. Proceed Airport (45 mins) for return Journey. Guests are advised to reach Airport 2 hrs before the departure time.
- Accommodation in Hotel / Houseboat on twin sharing basis.
- 01 Night at Deluxe Houseboat.
- 02 Nights at Srinagar Hotel.
- 01 Night at Pahalgam Hotel.
- 02 Nights at Katra Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Bf).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 60 Mins. Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by Air-conditioned Eitos / Swift, Tavera / Scorpio / Innova / Tempo Traveller. Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Sarters.
- Entrance Fee. • Horse Riding.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam (Aru & Chandanwari Betaab valley etc). Cable Car Ride in Gulmarg English Speaking Guide.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport.)
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are applicable on twin sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Vehicles provided as per tour plan above (Disposal Basis).
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID card original at the point of check in at the hotel
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Any other services that is not included in the above quoted section.
- Only 7 Passengers Are Allowed To Travel on One Vehicle More Then 7 Pax Will Be Charged For the Extra Vehicle.
- For Gulmarg – Due to heavy snowfall, there will be a change of the vehicle in Tangmarg which is about 14 kms before Gulmarg. Snow jeeps or chained vehicles will be used from there up to Gulmarg and back so clients have to pay an amount of INR: 1500/- (for 01 vehicle/ 07pax) for a return trip.
- Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Holiday Kashmir will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available • All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy
- No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.
Note: Offer valid till subject to availability of hotel rooms.