DAY 01 Arrival at Srinagar
Arrival from Srinagar Airport, our Tour Executive will pickup and welcoming you with welcome drink. Then drive towards to Hotel. Check in take rest, in evening visit local market in Srinagar. Return back to Hotel, enjoy the dinner. Stay overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 02 Srinagar – Pahalgam
After an early breakfast, checkout from Hotel. Proceed for Pahalgam. On the way you can visit Saffron fields of Pampore, Awantipura ruins and Mattan temple, finally reach Pahalgam, one of the beautiful Scenery. It is the base for several treks in the region. Situated at the confluence of the Lidder River and set amidst fir and pine covered Mountains, one can have real feelings of Paradise. You can trek or Hire ponies to the meadow at Baisaran (5 km) you can also Hire local car and visit Aru valley, Chandanwari and Betab valley. Return back to Hotel enjoy the Dinner. Stay overnight at Hotel in Pahalgam.
DAY 03 Pahalgam – Gulmarg
After an early breakfast, checkout from Hotel. Proceed for Gulmarg, on the way you see Magam village, Tangmarg. Reach the Gulmarg, you can take a walk or Hire ponies (Direct Payment) and visit the Famous Golf Course, St Marry Church and Rani Temple. Enjoy the Gondola (Cable car) ride which is highest in Asia. It has 2 phases. The first stage transfers from the Gulmarg resort at 2,600 m (8,530 ft) to Kongdoori Station in the bowl-shaped Kongdori valley. The second stage of the ropeway, which has 36 cabins and 18 towers, takes skiers to a height of 3,747 m (12,293 ft) on Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of nearby Afarwat Peak (4,200 m(13,780 ft)). Return back to Hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel in Gulmarg.
DAY 04 Gulmarg – Srinagar (Local Sight Seen)
Meals: Breakfast- Dinner.
After breakfast, checkout from Hotel. Proceed for Srinagar (Local-Sight Seen).Famous Mughal Gardens With terraced lawns, cascading fountains, paint-box-bright flowerbeds with the panorama of the Dal in front of them – the three Mughal Gardens of Chesmashahi, Nishat and Shalimar are the Mughal Emperors’ concept of paradise and are today very popular places for picnics and excursions. Hazratbal Shrine and Shankaracharya Temple. In evening go for Shikara ride. The Dal is famous not only for its beauty, but for its vibrancies, because it sustains within its periphery, a life that is unique anywhere in the world. The Houseboat and Shikara communities have lived for centuries on the Dal, and so complete is their infrastructure on the Lake, that they seldom have to step on land! Doctors, tailors, and bakers – you’ll see them all in tiny wooden shops on the Lake, return back to Houseboat. Stay overnight at Houseboat in Dal Lake.
DAY 05 Srinagar –Sonamarg
After breakfast, checkout from Houseboat. Proceed for Sonamarg, 3hours journey at an Altitude of 3,000 meters above sea level, 87 km north-east of Srinagar. Sonamarg which means ‘meadow of gold is a beautiful spot full of snow clad Mountains, fast and flowing water and vast meadows. You can also trek or Hire ponies or Hire local car from their (Direct Payment) and visit Thajiwas Glacier which remains snow clad throughout the year. Day trip return back to Srinagar hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
DAY 06 Srinagar –Departure
Tour Ends..! After breakfast check out from Hotel. Proceed Airport (45 mins) for return Journey. Guests are advised to reach Airport 2 hrs before the departure time.
- Accommodation in Hotel / Houseboat on twin sharing basis.
- 01 Night at Deluxe Houseboat.
- 02 Nights at Srinagar Hotel.
- 01 Night at Pahalgam Hotel.
- 01 Night at Gulmarg Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner (Bf).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 60 Mins. Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by Air-conditioned Eitos / Swift, Tavera / Scorpio / Innova / Tempo Traveller. Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Sarters.
- Entrance Fee. • Horse Riding.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam (Aru & Chandanwari Betaab valley etc). Cable Car Ride in Gulmarg English Speaking Guide.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport.).
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are applicable on twin sharing basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Vehicles provided as per tour plan above (Disposal Basis).
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving License/Voter ID card original at the point of check in at the hotel
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions.
- Any other services that is not included in the above quoted section.
- Only 7 Passengers Are Allowed To Travel on One Vehicle More Then 7 Pax Will Be Charged For the Extra Vehicle.
- For Gulmarg – Due to heavy snowfall, there will be a change of the vehicle in Tangmarg which is about 14 kms before Gulmarg. Snow jeeps or chained vehicles will be used from there up to Gulmarg and back so clients have to pay an amount of INR: 1500/- (for 01 vehicle/ 07pax) for a return trip.
- Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Holiday Kashmir will provide alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in program is not available • All cancellations & amendments will be done as per hotel policy
- No refund on any unused transportation / any services in any circumstances.
Note: Offer valid till subject to availability of hotel rooms.